Over the first few months of 2016 Shay the Poet has been busier than ever and things show no sign of letting up – which is exactly as I wanted it to be. Details of the various projects and events will appear here shortly but in summary they’ve included:
- The Stories We Could Tell Project
- Two workshops booked for Touchstones Creative Writing Group
- Booked for the celebratory return of Weaving Words when Rochdale Central Library reopens after the flood damage earlier in the year
- National Poetry Day bookings for a High School and for Oldham Library
- Several new workshops developed
- A booking to perform for the second year at Eroica Britannia in Bakewell, the countries number one festival of all thing cycling and all things vintage
- A series of public workshops in Uppermill
- I’ve released my book “Thinking Too Much” on Kindle and have ordered a second print run of the paper version
- I’ll be appearing (that surely can’t be the correct word) on Roche Valley Radio this weekend
There are lots of other really exciting projects in development and I’m still finding time to fit in some teaching in schools and colleges and particularly enjoying my freelance teaching with a special needs school in Stockport.
And of course my photography projects and classes are still developing – visit my website at www.imagesbyseamuskelly.uk for more details.
Keep checking back or watch my social media for more….